The best places for afternoon tea in the Cotswolds
Afternoon Tea, once the preserve of high society, is now widely available in cafés, tearooms and restaurants across Britain. This is no less true in the Cotswolds, where you can delight in a cream tea or sip a delicate speciality blend in virtually every town and village in the region. To help you choose, here’s our selection of the best places to enjoy afternoon tea around the Cotswolds.
Cheltenham Music Festival top ten picks
The Cheltenham Music Festival, though having classical music at its heart, is studded with diverse treats – encompassing film, dance, jazz, world music and family events amidst the rich mix of orchestral, choral and chamber concerts. Festival director Meurig Bowen picks out his top ten programme highlights.
- The best places for afternoon tea in the Cotswolds
- Get involved with BBQ For Heroes 2015
- Cheltenham Music Festival top ten picks
- Review: Othello at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford
- Walking the Cotswold Way part 3: Stanway to Winchcombe, Winchcombe to Cleeve
- Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night comes to the Cotswolds
- Thirteen Berkswell Gardens open for the first time this June
- Win an overnight stay in Sidmouth Harbour Hotel
- Recipe: Organic Asparagus and Hollandaise Tart