A garden to visit this August Bank Holiday
The Granary, an enchanting secret garden alongside the Oxford Canal is opening to the public this August Bank Holiday
Watch the forgotten stories of the Cotswolds
The BFI has launched Britain on Film, a new project that reveals hidden histories and forgotten stories of people and places from the key film and TV archives of the UK, including around the Cotswold area. We’ve compiled the best videos that provide an entertaining and insightful glimpse into the past of this beautiful region of England.
9 local food heroes that champion food and drink in the Cotswolds
These nine Cotswold food ambassadors have one thing in common, a passion for good quality food and drink, locally sourced where possible. Between them they have championed their cause across the Cotswolds and beyond; the Cotswolds should be very proud of them.
- Don’t miss Your Horse Live 14-15 November
- The Big Feastival: August 28-30
- A garden to visit this August Bank Holiday
- Le Champignon Sauvage
- Las Iguanas salsas its way to the heart of Coventry
- Who makes the best cake in the Cotswolds?
- Snap photos to WIN an unforgettable experience with giraffes at Cotswold Wildlife Park
- GBBO Contestants’ Celebrity Lookalikes
- Great British Bake Off 2015 – Episode 1
- Win a prize bundle of baking goodies worth over £300!