15 things to do in the Cotswolds this Easter
As spring arrives on our doorsteps gilding the grass with daffodils, Easter comes with it. As usual, there’s plenty to keep the family busy in and around the Cotswolds; here is our pick of 15 Easter events to get you out and about!
Are you willing to open up your home and heart to Warwickshire care leavers?
Barnardo’s Warwickshire is reaching out for local people to become approved Supported Lodgings Providers, giving shelter and support to young care-leavers.
- 15 things to do in the Cotswolds this Easter
- How to pick your wedding venue
- Create a Far Eastern snug with The Richard Harvey Collection
- Are you willing to open up your home and heart to Warwickshire care leavers?
- Dr Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat at the Malvern Theatres
- GWR Tourism Day at Toddington, Gloucestershire
- The greatest show on earth: ‘Circus’ exhibition by Francis Hamel, Brian Sinfield Gallery, March 22-April 4
- Gloucestershire-based Hardware Group protects the ‘Dragon’
- Top fashion tips for Spring
- Aneata Boote Design
- Coventry's Motor Industry, Warwickshire
- Land Rover pilot scheme for 11-17 year olds
- The Royal Pump Rooms of Leamington Spa
- Jeweller Charlie Pragnell
- Heritage Motor Centre installs life-saving defibrillator