Cotswold villages: 10 of the prettiest places to visit
Cotswold villages are some of the most beautiful in Britain – think honey-coloured cottages, cosy pubs, tiny tearooms and narrow streets. We pick ten of the prettiest Cotswolds villages to explore.
8 Cotswold spa retreats you need to visit
With close connections to the M5, M40 and M4, and a convenient two hour train journey to London, the Cotswolds are the perfect location for a spa weekend away. Here are eight of our favourite places to go.
Get festive with our guides
- Advent calendar competition: Win 12 days of Christmas prizes
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s England
- Cotswold villages: 10 of the prettiest places to visit
- Jacqueline Wilson’s Hetty Feather will be appearing at Malvern Theatres
- Antiques for Everyone Winter Fair at the NEC
- Mug life: an interview with designer & tea-lover Katrina Ives
- Win 2 dresses worth £150 from Gatsby Lady in time for Xmas!
- Christmas performances across the Cotswolds