Watch the forgotten stories of the Cotswolds
The BFI has launched Britain on Film, a new project that reveals hidden histories and forgotten stories of people and places from the key film and TV archives of the UK, including around the Cotswold area. We’ve compiled the best videos that provide an entertaining and insightful glimpse into the past of this beautiful region of England.
9 local food heroes that champion food and drink in the Cotswolds
These nine Cotswold food ambassadors have one thing in common, a passion for good quality food and drink, locally sourced where possible. Between them they have championed their cause across the Cotswolds and beyond; the Cotswolds should be very proud of them.
- The Croft School’s Gatsby Ball
- Kitebrook House School celebrates 60th anniversary
- Wunderdogs Competition Seeks Country’s ‘Top Dogs’
- Watch the forgotten stories of the Cotswolds
- 9 local food heroes that champion food and drink in the Cotswolds
- Cotswold Life Food and Drink Awards 2015: the highlights
- Where are they now? 10 past Great British Bake Off contestants
- Interview: Lulu on Making Life Rhyme
- Top restaurants of the Cotswold Life Food & Drink Awards
- Winners of the Cotswold Life Food and Drink Awards 2015