© 2014 Archant Community Media Ltd
November 23 2014 Latest news:
max temp: 8°C
min temp: -0°C
Wed May 30 16:24:23 BST 2012
The new Sweet Mandarin Barbecue Dipping Sauce is one of three delicious dipping sauces from the Sweet Mandarin range.
1. Wash the baby back ribs in the sink.
2. Cover a baking tray with tinfoil. Lay the baby back ribs on the tray
3. Pour 3/4 of the Sweet Mandarin barbecue dipping sauce over the ribs and baste the meat on both sides
4. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Fan 180°C/ Gas Mark 6 for 5 minutes. Turn the oven down to 150°C / Gas Mark 2 and slow cook the ribs for 1.5hours. Then for the last 30 minutes increase the temperature to 200°C/400°F/Fan 180°C/ Gas Mark 6 until the sauce bubbles and caramelizes.
5. Remove from the oven and let the rack of ribs stand for a minute. Then slice each rib with a carving knife. Fingers are welcome to enjoy these finger-licking ribs. The barbecue ribs will be moist and intense in flavour.